Re: The vote smart project

Remember Sanjeev, I had mentioned that we have the technical resources
implement  this vote smart project. Lets get to the brass tacks:

1.  Do I make the site map or you can do it. ?
2.  Just throw out some guide lines. Lets others also throw some ideas.
3.  I would suggest  that this smart vote be located on  this web site
of
indiapolicy.org  to attract more hits for online vote casting as
continuous
exercise.

4. Lets the clause of the column be there " None of the above " when
casting
online ( which is nothing but to create an opinion wave ) and each
MLA/MP
constituency where we fit in the prospective candidates names ( new ones
can
also ), The Right to Reject. It has to be pretty interactive one and yes

imaginative too.

Let me know. I am on the marks , get set and you have to say is GO !

Bye

RK Dhanvada
SRK Systems
Microsoft  Certified Solution Providers
55 A Beli Road, WIPRO Crossing
New Katra
Allahabad 211002, India
Phone: 0091 532 641690/640760/440287/640529 (off)
               0091 532 641529
E mail: srk@nde.vsnl.net.in
               rk@allahabadcity.com