remark from sharief

An abstract from Expressindia :06th Feb 1998

called "Kashmir solidarity day", vowed continued political and moral
support for the Kashmiri struggle since "we do not have a mere
geographical link with Kashmir, rather we have a relation of blood and
ideology and, above all, we are tied in the bonds of humanity."<<<<<<<<

Mr. Nawaz sharif says that they(pakis) have a blood relation with
kashmiris......Do i have to remind nawaz sharif that his forefathers
were converts ....(punjabi convert) to islam and he himself is an
INDIAN blood....so that means kashmiris are indian blood!!!!

ankur