anil shukla's pt

http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/1999/Jan/msg00091.html

      " However, I do realize, that this body which has been bestowed =
upon me, and on which I have not been granted absolute control, demands
=
respect and confers upon me the obligation that I look after it in the =
best possible manner, so as to make the best use of it in the time =
allotted to me for the purpose. I shall also be similarly obliged =
towards my children's welfare till such time as they are adults, capable
=
of looking after themselves."

Anil Shukla.

(anilshukla@vsnl.com)

I BELIEVE THIS IS IMPLICIT, THO' I'M ACTUALLY HARMING MY OWN HEALTH AT
THIS PT. OF TIME BY TYPING. MAYBE DR.SHUKLA IS RIGHT.