Would Mr. Guptara now please retract or contradict?

 We have thanks to Mr. Narayan the following reported facts about the =
Rape of the Nuns which was discussed a few motnsh ago:
"Take>for
>instance the rape of the four nuns in Jhabua. Today the Indian Press
>(and
>the foreign correspondents=97 witness Tony Clifton=92s piece in the =
last
>issue
>of Newsweek) are sitll reporting that it was a =93religious=94 rape. =
Yet I
>went
>to Jhabua and met the four adorable nuns, who themselves admitted, =
along

>with their bishop George Anatil, that it had nothing to do with
>religion. It
>was the doing of a gang of Bhil tribals, known to perpetrate this kind
>of
>hateful acts on their own women. Yet today, the Indian Press, the
>Christian
>hierarchy and the politicians continue to include the Jhabua rape in =
the

>list of the atrocities against the Christians."

I wonder if Mr. Guptara may now care to retract what he said earlier on
=
this issue or contradict the report given above.

Subroto Roy.