Re: we must do this in India

Lot of us have expressed our willingness to do something, and there is
no reason to doubt our sincerity. However, we all seem to lack the inner

fire to stand up and take charge and take the initiative, take the first

step, and every following step that needs to be taken to make it a
success!

I know people will ask as to why don't I do it? My answer is this :

As the subject matter itself suggests, this effort needs to be started
by people based in India. Speak out, make proposals, and start working.
I think Sanjeev Sablok has already suggested on the possible next step,
and the very basic question of funding such a cause. Let us find a way,
some local sponsors, and if no one else does it, then I would ask
everyone of the volunteers to come up with some initial funds and start
doing something. Don't wait for someone else to come along and lead,
don't subject your achievements to some outside blessing.

Please don't get me wrong, take charge and start moving, I know you
folks can do it the best way possible. It is your system that you want
to fight for!

When you will start doing something worthwhile, you won't be alone to
walk the walk, that's a promise!

Thank You.

Umesh