For general clarification

This is in response to a pvt. mail from Umesh. The matter might interest
others, too. Dear Umesh, I would recommend taking a look at the bottom
of

	http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/notes.html

where Vamsi's and Arvind's suggestions are published. Others too have
commented. Pl. propose changes any way you like. The sooner the better.
All changes should be sent to the debate for general approval.

Thks! SS