The vote smart project

The work is very large. if you and your friends join the IPI management
team we can work on this off the main debate list. Computer facilities
are available. Also, all kinds of experts to help prepare/ revise the
proposal. Pl. let me know. We have to work together as citizens and then
the sky is the limit.