did this not get posted?

I suspect this (posted by me on 1/25) did not get posted. Sending again.

The draft one-page flyer on the above topic is placed on IPI's home page
for easy download. Please suggest changes, etc.

Prof. Rao wanted a draft flyer to look at before writing some flyers
from his own side. Please write some flyers: this is a request to
everyone. Once "approved" these flyers will be translated into all
Indian languages for easy dissemination. Jointly, and together, we will
change India. Singly, we are weak and vulnerable. Please spend some
energy to write flyers for IPI. Each drop of energy counts.

SS