Re: Mr. Valson Thampu's Article

Friends

I think Umesh has put things in the right perspective in his response.
We need no revolution but a slow process of change. A lot of this change

i think can be achieved by imbuing respect for the right value system in

the formative years, something which I believe our education system has
lost sight of completely.

Foundational steps in system reform are an Education Policy reform
agenda and a blueprint for its implementation effectively.
Its a worthy investment for the next millennium for its these children
who shall determine the destiny of the nation in the years ahead.

If we have not already discussed Education I think its the right time do

so now ?

regards
shashi