Re: Thanks folks for pushing this along!

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Political & administrative reforms

Manju, Ashok,

Here is a mail I got from Arvind (he's unaccessable since he is moving)

Puneet
=========

Puneet,

Here are the last two topics. Today is my last day here. I'll be
unsubscribing from IP by evening. Please post these on Friday.
These are the points from the archives of IP.

-arvind