Re: Why the IP debates need many champions

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Political & administrative reforms

Dear Sanjeev,
I really appreciate you for what you have been doing for a long time.
this work is really tiring and at times unexciting too. But in the
interst of our country, its people and for the future generations, this
work has to keep going. I am an engineer who is now on study leaves and
doing my Postgraduation in Manufacturing Management in Australia.
Presently I am the President(International Students) University of South
Australia. I used to be a free lance jounalist in India who used to
write in Navbharat times, Jansatta and other papers and periodicals.
I am willing to take part responsibilty of the coordination of debate
that you are carrying out. I would appreciate if you could respond me on
this issue.
Regards
Ashok Bharti