Re: Why the IP debates need many champions

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Political & administrative reforms

Sanjeev,

I have a feeling that I'm putting my foot in my mouth by volunteering
to be the co-ordinator since I'm already swamped with work, but if no
one comes forward within the next 24 hours, I would like to volunteer
for the job.

In case the load is more than I can handle, I'll let you know with
adequate warning so that alternate arrangements can be made.

What do you think?

Manju