Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:39:31 +0530
From: Shailendra Kumar <SK@anand.nddb.ernet.in>
To: sabhlok@almaak.usc.edu
Subject: Reg Advisor to India Policy Institute

Dear Shri Sanjeev Sabhlok,

This is with reference to your e-mail message of Sunday, 27th
September, 1998 addressed to Dr. V. Kurien, Chairman, NDDB
inviting him to be an Advisor to the India Policy Institute.
Dr. Kurien has asked me to convey the following msg. to you.

QUOTE:

For  :  Mr. Sanjeev Sabhlok

>From :  V. Kurien, Chairman, NDDB

Thank you for your e-mail message dated 27th September, 1998
informing me about the new India Policy Institute started in
Hyderabad and requesting me to be an Advisor to the Institute.

Much as I would have liked to accede your request, I greately
regret my inability to do so as I am snowed under with work and
would not be in a position to spare the required time.  I,
therefore, beg to be excused.

Regards,
UNQUOTE
-------
Thank you for sharing information about the Institute.  We will
bring it to the notice of the concerned persons in NDDB so that
they benefit from the work being carried out in your Institution.

With kind regards,

(Shailendra Kumar)
Gen. Manager (CEO)