Quote...

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Political & administrative reforms

I found an interesting quote of the day on my online e-mail account.
In view of the tolerance debate and all, I thought I should share it
with you.

Incidentally, IP has been *pretty* quiet these past few days. What
gives? Are people mad at each other? Or is it just a time to sit back
and reflect on all that's been said?

Anyway, here's the quote:

"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or
no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."

-- Thomas Jefferson