World Economic Forum

Thanks, Rohit for info on the World Economic Forum.

Web address: 	http://www.weforum.org/

An India Economic Summit is being hosted on 29 Nov at N.Delhi, organized
by Confederation of Indian Industry. Is it possible for Prof. Subroto
Roy, Dr. Parth Shah and Barun Mitra and others to be invited to that
forum by CII, on behalf of IPI?

Could Shahul Hameed please try for that?

I think IPI is ready to participate in these forums in a big way. At the
minimum we could have speakers from the Delhi institutes and
Transparency International - unless it is already too late.

Sanjeev