Addition to Education summary

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Defence & Foreign Policy

Ms.Shanta Sinha, whose work with the MV foundation led to a Padma Shree,
was visiting the US last year, giving lectures on education policy in
India, and the things that various groups could do to move things along.
In this month's edition of India Together, we carried a summary of her
thoughts, which might interest those who participated in the formulation
of our own education policy statement.
http://www.indiatogether.org

Incidentally, may I request those of you who haven't already done so to
visit the IT site and sign up for our information service. We are slowly
gearing up to be a common platform for various issues, as we envisioned,
and many readers have expressed their happiness at seeing such a site
come up.

Ash