Re: the tolerance debate - time to move on?

>But it is possible for the government to make sure that some people from
>a given caste or religion don't have easy access to jobs.

Ash,

Now you have come to the crux of the matter! In my world, the govt. does not
have this power, because it does not interfere with the economy. I would
assume that you share this point of view. Let us create a vibrant private
sector that will create jobs for everyone so that govt jobs (& the attendant
political pie-cutting) become less important.

- manoj

BTW, if someone gave me a billion dollars, I am ready to convert today!