Re: Week's Topic: Defence & Foreign Policy

I would love to see the day when India and Pakistan become major trading
partners. The concept of a nation-state is becoming less and less relevant
in today's economic globalization. I believe trade is the only way of
showing that we treat each other as human beings (& not enemies). Once trade
gets going, defence will take its own (secondary) place.

I would like to make trading with Pakistan a top priority of IP.

- manoj