Re: Fw: #1 in 1750?

This is in response to Vinay's posting of 15 Oct. I believe he makes a very
valid point. Our education system would need a total reform before India
can climb back to old glorious heights. We need to inculcate good moral
values in our youngsters....ones based on open and free discussion......we
need 100s of thousands dedicated and motivated teachers truly concerned
with imparting value based education. For this to happen there has to be a
political and bureaucratic reform, which IP hopes to bring about....... a
herculean task, but a beginning has to made.

The Group is on the right track...I have little doubt.

Go IndiaPolicy!!!!

suresh