Re: References for Prof. Guptara

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Economy

In regards to the following statement:

> close to where Prof. Guptara is now, I might suggest the
> work of Max Mueller and other German scholars.

I would not give much credibility to Max Mueller and his work especially
on the Aryan Invasion Theory since his views on Ancient India conformed
to the requirements of British policy of moral subjugation and hardly
had factual evidence attached to it. Besides, historians have now
unearthed much evidence to prove facts contrary to Muellers publications
and this is beginning to gain credibility with scholars from all over
the world.

It's a shame we're still teaching the AIT nonsense in schools today.
Please don't mistake me for being a "Hindu fanatic" or something like
that. I just hate it when a person lies.

Manju