Re: the tolerance debate

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Economy

Ash,

As I recall, no one has said anything about regulating faith. We are talking
about regulating ACTION against another person/property.

Also, you say emphatically that religion is not toothpaste/phone sex etc..
Would you care to elaborate in economic terms why it is not so? It will help
you formulate your own argument, too.

 You need to come up with a good reason why the
>state should regulate faith.
>
>Ash

Anyway, I am sick & tired of this debate on religion. Looks like all
open-ended debates between 2 Indians end up at this point!

- manoj