Re: physical versus economic force

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Economy

>>Proselytization ( which I presume is preaching  one's religion with the
>>objective of persuading another )  IMO,  is not very different from what
>>IPI is doing for social/economic reform -
>I do not fully agree.

Neither do I. I thought that part of the point of the exercise here was
that the person you are addressing (and attempting to persuade) has some
chance of persuading you to change your viewpoint i.e, your world-view is
(potentially) self-modifying. Religion generally relies on revealed truth,
which by definition is non-modifiable.

Udhay

--

Udhay Shankar N