PUBLIC: Re: # 1 in 1750

Administrative Note:
still subscribe) does not fit the facts.

Please read my little booklet, INDIAN SPIRITUALITY (Grove Books, UK), pages 6-11
will do, in order to have at least a basic background in the history of the
development of Indian religion.

I am not aware that anyone else in any publication has provided a historical
account of the development of Indian religion.  I am at present trying to see if
any Indian publisher may be interested in publishing it.

If you or anyone else can point me to any other published scholarship on this
subject, I will be pleased to have it.

Professor Prabhu Guptara
Director, Organisational and Executive Development
Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
(a subsidiary of UBS AG)
CH-8272 Ermatingen
Switzerland