China vs. India

Shahul Hameed Rep. CII, Shanghai, had sent over two bulletins prepared
by his office, in June and September, respectively, for discussion.

Please check out

	http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/notes.html

from which I have linked these two bulletins. I was very short of time;
hence the conversion of these bulletins to HTML has not been very well
accomplished. But there is a Word version attached which you could take
a look at. The word version contains excellent tables and charts, some
of which are highly illuminating.

I haven't had the time to check these out in detail. Please take time to
read these bulletins and to comment upon the lessons we must learn at
the policy level.

Thanks,

Sanjeev