Getting senile: my apologies

In the midst of the stress of studies and other things, age is telling
on me.

I suddenly realized I've changed Mr. Sastry's name without his prior
permission.

My profuse apologies to Mr. K.S.Sastry for calling him KV Sastry. I did
not mean to change his name. Just a sudden glitch in the brain. I'm
sleep starved. All that tells, sooner or later. I've been changing too
many people's names lately.

SS