Re: the tolerance debate

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Economy

From: Ash Mahesh <ash_mahesh@hotmail.com>
Date: Sunday, October 11, 1998 8:28 PM

If a religious organization determines
>that India is a pagan land and pours money into the effort to change
>Indian's belief, does that constitute an act of force?

I think Ash has hit the nail on the head.  I have personal knowledge of
exactly that sort of thing being planned and pursued vigorously, but for
certain reasons I am unable to dwell upon it in an open forum.  I would,
however, be able to talk more about the subject in a personal discussion. I
plan to travel to India  in December  1998. And I can make myself available
for a "brainstorming" session with any  member of the IPI resident in
Chennai, Mumbai or New Delhi.

Ram Narayanan (USA)
janaky@indiaintl.com or loraln@worldnet.att.net
http://www.indiaintl.com