Mike P. McKeever

Mike sent in this comment. I'm simply posting it. He does not feel
comfortable participating in a debate by Indians on India, but I told
him to hop on, since we are seeking the best ideas. We as Indians
discuss USA, so there is no reason for Americans not to discuss India. I
hope he joins. All views are welcome. Only the best should 'win.' SS

(Also: Charu is back)