Re: A principle for approval

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Social Conditions

  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work to be made clear
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary

SS, thanks for bringing in sanity in the endeavor! As is often the case,
Issue #69 generates 10 times the discussion as Issue #1. ALL I am interested
in is Category A issues. Once you get that right, Category B takes its
rightful place.

I fully support your position.

>As I claimed and still claim, boldly and arrogantly: give me a tiny plot
>of land the size of Singapore ANYWHERE in India, and let me decide policy
>completely, and I'll beat Singapore in half the time they took to be what
>they are, in wealth and well-being. Let us focus on making Singapores in
>every village of India.

I think we should seriously buy an island in the Pacific, conduct this
real-life experiment and become rich in the process! I am really interested
in developing this idea further.

- manoj