Re: Consumer Guidance Society of India

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Social Conditions

  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work to be made clear
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary

Dear Sanjeev, I am not from counsumer society. I am from the Humanist
Movement. Tel: 6106197. Thanks Jayesh