Pritam Rohila: short term welcome and request

Administrative Note:
-------------------
Week's Agenda: Social Conditions
  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work to be made clear
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary

Folks, Pritam Rohila runs the ASSOCIATION FOR COMMUNAL HARMONY IN ASIA
(ACHA).

ACHA is dedicated to promote peace and harmony among South Asians
regardless of where they live. For more information about ACHA and
comments about ACHA Bulletin, please contact us at by telephone at
503-362- 4635, or 503-658-4715, or by email at <pritamr@open.org>, or its
web page http://osu.orst.edu/groups/acha/.

Request
=======

It struck me that Pritam's views would be critical to us. Pritam was kind
enough to include information on the IP work in his bulletin sometime
earlier, and I regularly receive his bulletin. I am requesting Pritam to
make his views known on the following issues, since these are causing a
bit of concern/debate on IndiaPolicy.

a) Uniform civil code

b) Delimitation of the consitituencies

c) ID card for voters

d) Reservations

e) Any other issue which you feel impacts on communal harmony.

Next: I'd urge Pritam to please hang on to IPI after this debate is over.
We could do with your views later, too.

Thanks,

Sanjeev