Tolerance and Secularism

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Social Conditions

  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work to be made clear
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary

Regarding the observation by one of our distinguished members that
religious fanatics are in power in India: may I remind him/her that
the UNIFORM CIVIL (NOT religious) CODE or the UCC which seeks to
establish ONE legal standard for civic life in India and which is
something that is DESPERATELY needed if India is to finally leave the
19th century and enter the 21st has been propounded by only one
political party in India: yes, the hated, much maligned, "fascist"
Bharatiya Janata Party.

As far as tolerance goes, let's all try clapping with one hand.
Doesn't work too well, does it ? Tolerance and secularism is not
the responsibility of Hindus only. Thank you.