Re: Boundaries of society: Ash

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Social Conditions

  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work to be made clear
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary

IMO, Ash's presentation of the subject was comprehensive on the matter
of
citizenship. However,despite it being nicely worded, due to the
abstract
presentation ,  had it reached a  level of complexity, which may be
beyond
the common reader? ( It took me three readings!)

Antony