Re: summary volunteers

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Social Conditions

  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work to be made clear
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary

     Dear Sanjeev: I am always pleased when any suggestions are taken
up.
     Guests at Wolfsberg I am unfortunately not able to accommodate
except
     for sound commercial reasons.  HOWEVER, one's home is not run on
that
     basis!  So if any stalwarts from IP are visiting the Zurich area
they
     are always welcome to hospitality in my home (and I can certainly
     arrange a visit to Wolfsberg, which is quite a place).

     Professor Prabhu Guptara
     Director, Organisational and Executive Development
     Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
     (a subsidiary of UBS AG)
     CH-8272 Ermatingen
     Switzerland