Re: On Tolerance

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Social Conditions

  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work to be made clear
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary
Dr. Subroto Roy wrote:

> The pro-Congress side of the IPI will find representation in e.g.  Mr.
> Bibek
> DebRoy, Mr.  Jairam Ramesh and perhaps Dr.  Parth Shah;

Wait, wait, wait!!   If  Prof Roy wants to declare his
sympathies with the BJP, he's free to do so. He does not have to label
others.

I personally have no political affiliation and I despise all established
political parties equally or you may say, love all political parties
equally. The Centre for Civil Society, of which I'm the founder and
president, is
a nonpartisan think tank which works with individuals and associations
who
are willing to give a platform to the principles and philosophy of the
Centre.  The Centre has no political affiliation, not the least becasue
it will be illegal by its own trust deed.

I very much hope that this great discussion forum doesn't degenerate
into political name calling. In India everything is politicized as it
is.
Let's discuss ideas.

parth-