This week's agenda

Administrative Note:
-------------------

We are coming to a closure on our current topic of discussion:
population. If you have anything more to contribute please feel free to
drop in a line. We are moving into our next agenda which is Social
conditions. Under this topic the following will be discussed:

  Minimum Wage
  Rules regarding Safety of Personnel at work
  Introduction of Social Security Net
  Introduction of identity card
  Removal of Age discrimination at work
  Creating conditions so that reservations will no longer be necessary

If you had a burning issue that you wanted to discuss check out
http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/topics.html for when that subject is
open. Also if there are other topics that are not currently included
that you wish to discuss over IP please let us know.

Once again, volunteers are needed to summarize the discussions.

Regards,
Puneet

Week's Agenda: Social Conditions