PUBLIC: Re: Wow!! That's getting hot!

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Population

    Yes, agreed 100%.  Complete openness is a necessary pre-requisite to
     discussion and indeed to agreement.  And yes, what we are trying to
     devise is policies which can help India to take her rightful place
in
     the world (I am actually sceptical about the desire to make India
"the
     number one country in the world".  I would be happy if India WERE
the
     number one country but, as a policy objective, I would be quite
     satisfied with India becoming a prosperous and just rather than a
     rich-POOR country as it is today).

     However, a Manifesto or Agenda needs to be suitably MOTIVATING, on
     these grounds I have no actual objection to this kind of excessive
     language.

     Prabhu

     Professor Prabhu Guptara
     Director, Organisational and Executive Development
     Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
     (a subsidiary of UBS AG)
     CH-8272 Ermatingen
     Switzerland