Re: Principle of wealth creation = capitalism

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Population

Sanjeev,

I agree with you 100% on this. I think a book like Principles of Wealth
Creation would be a great idea -- sort of a primer for starting a new
country! May be IPI should have a publishing arm.

Another point: There is no such thing as Capitalism. It is a coined word
by
Marx which became a useful scapegoat. What has existed for all of human
history and will always exist is trade. Each voluntary trade is good for
both parties and hence adds to human prosperity, and there should be
more
and more free trade. I dislike the word capitalism because it is not an
'ism' in the sense of an invention. I prefer to use the words Free
Markets.

- manoj