Re: religion

Administrative Note:
-------------------

Week's Agenda: Population

Ritu and others:
Whereas I denounce religious fanaticism that is spreading in India, we
have to be cautious lest we throw the baby with the bathtub. You have to
live in a muslim country and then see the difference between India and
Islamic countries and I guarantee that you will appreciate India as it
is, although there are politicians who are trying to wrench out
political
mileage out of religion. Ratan.