Theme Poem

I was reading some of Charu's mail to me on the task we are trying, and
think the following poem by Omar Khayyam as cited by him, deserves to be
the Theme Poem of this group:

Ah Love, could you and I conspire
To grasp this sorry state of things entire
To smash it all into a million bits
And mold it back to heart's desire.

It has been suitably placed on the home page of India_policy.

Now, we need some one to set this to a score and then I can place the
musical version on the web, too.  Anyone knows how to write music for
this, and to sing it? Pl. give me an .au file and we shall put it up. Real
audio would be best, of course ...

Sanjeev