Re: Economic Survey for 1997-98

Group,

Are there any segments of this survey we disagree on? I couldnt find
any other than some questionable sources and motives that the group
may have (this is only if I were to be a skeptic and didnt believe
anyone!). Then a good question to ask ourselves is: are we reinventing
the wheel? Or is it missing something?

Puneet