Re: The Eight Traits of Highly Successful Public Officials

> This has been discussed at length earlier. I really don't think one has
> the energy to re-write the whole debates. If you search the archives,
> you'll find abundant material on this. It appears to me that we need to
> write down a FAQ about basic issues. Anyone willing to put in the effort?

No. Please don't make any efforts for my sake. If you had extensive debate
on it, then your document should reflect the outcome of that. If the
document as it is now truly reflects the outcome of that debate, then my
thoughts on these problems are way off your group.

Sitaramayya Ari.