Re: Sub-groups, anyone?

Sanjeev:

I will suggest that we put some structure in debate. May be we just start with one topic and discuss that for two weeks. Otherwise we will just go back to the concept of capitalism vs. sociallism every time we do have a new member in the debate. The idea of breaking in the sub-groups when you hardly have 5-8 people participatipating at this stage may be early.

I would suggest to talk about reform at the lowest level, Like a Panchayat. Lets study how does panchayat works and try to bring new ideas to strengthen role of Panchayat in local decision making. Similarly role of maunicipality non-functioning is another step on the same issue.

Thanks,

Utkarsh

http://www.mailexcite.com