Re: Re-inventing the wheel

John,

Thanks for trying to put a structure on this discussion. I think we are a
mixed crowd with mixed interests and time commitments. Therefore, everyone
is welcome to select whatever they wish to write on (point-wise) and to
suggest action points at any level.

The task of putting the stuff on the web is already being done by me, as
you would have noticed, when your earlier point got into the Manifesto
as soon as I could spare time for that.

Personally, I think you may like to pick up health issues since you are a
doctor...

Sanjeev