Re: Turnabout

Sanjeev:

It is good to see you on board for the action plan. In my understanding that is what lacking in India today. BDP is an effort in this direction as we have discussed on so many occasions. BDP has a blueprint of an organization which can be turned into a political party in future if we ever get a suffiecently big audience and membership to do so. Because we have been working together for so long now, I will propose that we can use BDP as the group gong forward for the action plan. I would like to tell you from some experience, it has not been as easy task for us to bring BDP to the stage it is today. I hope you are not thinking of recreating the process.

Your thoughts, please.

Thanks,

Utkarsh

Dear friends,