Re: "Dimwits"

Prem thanks for the kind words and the encourgement.  I do not think
that anyone on this list is a "dimwit." My profuse apologies to you
and to all on this list if even mistakenly I gave that impression.  We
are all in this together. The task before us is monumental.  But I am
confident we will get it done.  Following the Ph.D's here on the list,
I am seriously thinking of doing one! Can any one take the GRE for me?
   With sincere regards and  utmost respect for all on India_policy.
Kush Khatri, D.C.