Re: Back in action!

Hello Sanjeev,

You sent a very good explanation about India's stance on the
Nuclear Option.  I fully agree with your idea for the "IDEAL"
manifesto with respect to destruction of all nuclear weapons.
India SHOULD destroy all its nuclear arsenal along with the
world.

India has always been a peace loving country, I have always
been very proud of it.

Also, in today's San Jose Mercury News there was an Interview
with Mr. Arun Gandhi of the Gandhi Institute of Non Violence.
Mr. Gandhi very clearly explained it in terms of Non-violence.
I felt the same way.  I do not have the website of that article.
But the website for SJ Mercury news is

http://www.mercurycenter.com

I searched for it but could not find it.  I read it in Hard Copy.

If someone can find that and send it out to the group it would be
helpful.

Parag