Re: Nuclear tests

Dear friends,

A gentleman by the name of Marcelo Centenaro has sent me a superb
collection of quotes from the Mahatma. Let us all read these quotes, think
about their meaning and discuss the implications of these, if any, for our
view on nuclearization.

Dear Marcelo, I will respond to you - hopefully - in a few weeks, after
thinking more about these issues as well as discussing with a few friends.
If I fail to reply please remind me. Thanks for your patience, and thanks
for taking the time off to sending me these quotes. I think we both want
the same result - non-violence. The only question, perhaps, is how.

Sanjeev