RE: India conducts Nuclear Tests....

Charu,

You mirror my views on this. In response to your question on why the USA
still wants to carry on with its stockpile, please visit (some of these
might be outdated: please let me know of other web sites that discuss
India's defence):

http://www.heritage.org/heritage/library/lecture/hl612.html

http://www.fas.org/faspir/pir0494.html

http://www.sas.upenn.edu/casi/nonpro/contents.htm

http://www.uga.edu/~cits/

http://www.lsu.edu/guests/poli/public_html/foreign.html

http://www.brook.edu/

http://www.csis.org/

http://carlisle-www.army.mil:80/usassi/ssipubs/pubs96/india/indiap1.htm

I would like Murthy to respond to Charu's comments, if possible [also,
please join this list: your joining is long overdue].

Thanks,

Sanjeev