Re: Indiresan: a critique

Folks,

Karthik, who is a subscriber to india_policy, sent me this in my mailbox.
I think this relates to india_policy and so I am forwarding it there.

Dear Karthik, pl. mail your feedback/ comments directly to the list, so
that we can all share the views and work out a common understanding...

We are all here to learn from each other so please do not hesitate to post
to the list.

Thanks,

Sanjeev