ADMN: Successful Indians: needed: new role models

I am proposing to start a web page on India_policy called

"Successful Indians"

This would include all these brain-drainers who have come to USA and made
a mark for themselves, and all those in India who have counted as
something during their lives. Please send me names, and if possible, URLs
containing any info on these folks.

At the top of my list: Dr. V. Kurien. But please send me names and links.
At least visitors to the IndiaPolicy page will then know what we want
Indians to be: entrepreneurs par excellence.

SS